Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm a Dork...


I know, I know...Me being a dork is nothing new, I just thought I had really out done myself this time. I went to the grocery store to get food (of course). I gathered all my things together and went in the store, did my shopping and came back out to the car. I looked all the pockets of the diaper bag for them and shook it, you know...to listen for the familiar key rattel noise....and then I realized...oh-look on the seat, right next to my driver license, inside the LOCKED car.

The people in the parking lot must have thought I was a total dork, becuase I took the time to take a picture. Good thing I only had one boy with me. The tiny one that couldn't get out of the cart, and it was a warm day AND Todd was home so it wasn't a big deal to come bail me out. So I guess it was good timing to be dork :-)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

whoops. I think we all have those days! They suck, but it is funny to laugh at later! Glad you weren't stuck out in the cold!!

Leah said...

Ok.. so I do it weekly I'll be honest. I have to carry extra keys and hide them to make sure just in case. So don't feel like a dork.. I love that you took a picture though! lol