Thursday, September 24, 2009

I have a 10 year old?!




TC turned 10 a few weeks ago! I can't believe how fast they grow. I know I say that each time, but it is SO true.
He had a few of his friends over and they seemed to have a lot of fun. Although, I ordered 3 (large) pizza's and 2 cheese breads and we only used 1 pizza! I couldn't believe it!! I thought for sure that many hungry kids would eat them faster than I could pull them out, but nope. I think there was too much energy :-) Who knew that many kids could be heard around the block..oh-wait I did!
I hope he had as much fun as it looked like he di! We are SO lucky to have such an awesome kid!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am half way to a 10 year old and I can't believe that!? So I imagine 10 is even crazier!

Handsfullmom said...

Congrats on 10 years as a mother! You're doing great!

haley said...

Scouts...you gotta love it!! It will be nice to have you at grandpa's with your mom and able to keep grandpa company. I'm sure it will be good for him.