Saturday, December 18, 2010

Moving

We have reserved the Budget truck, we have taken care of all the school paper work to transfer the kids schools, we have packed...oh- wait...we did that a year ago. But, we have no where to live...yet. I turned in an application and awaiting news. I hope to hear by monday if they will accept us or not. I hope so!
The house we have applied for is in a town called Celina. From what we hear, it is a good little town about 45 mins north of DFW. So we await the news...
Todd will be based out of Dallas, the question still remains when that will take effect, but all rumors have said that is will be sooner rather than later. I still think it's all a little surreal and I'm excited but a little nervous. We will be Texans before too long. CRAZY!

As usually I got out our Christmas cards, but probably spaced it on a few. I hope every one has a Merry Christmas! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. I have been so grateful to have you all check up on me while Todd is gone and to offer to help with the kids! I love how this time of year makes me feel and the time we get to reflect on Christ and his life.




1 comment:

Handsfullmom said...

How exciting! Please let me have your sons over here to play before you leave!