Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Party Party Party!

We had a little party for Todd and Tanner's birthday ...but I guess by little I mean 30 people, LOL. We had pulled beef tacos (Super Yummy!) and birthday cake. Two cakes for two guys! We ate, opened presents, and sang happy birthday. Several people stuck around and we played games and talked 'till midnight. I hope both my guys had a great time!

This was Todd's big present. I guess flying the real thing isn't good enough he need a remote control airplane too.

Tanner was funny, he would get SO excited about his presents. I guess they learn fast when they have 4 older brothers.

Todd got a movie (his airplane was the BIG present)



A lot of the little boys (a couple are missing from the picture) that were there to help celebrate. We were happy to have our returned missionary Kim home for the party also!
It was a really fun night. Thanks everyone for coming. We also went out to dinner with Grandpa on Monday for more celebrating of Todd's birthday which was yesterday. He is now 28...
Happy Birthday to two (out of 6) of my favorite guys!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

looks like you guys had a great party! Glad to see you having such fun memories!