Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Favorites

I was going through some pictures on my computer the other day and I came across some from back in the day. Some aren't too old, most of them from when I first got a digital camera. I haven't scanned the OLD pictures of TC and Titus when they were babies but a lot of these are still some of my favorite.
None of Tanner...he gets posted a lot :-)

Titus
Tate, Tobyn, Titus and TC
Titus, Tate, TC, my arm
Titus, Tate, TC
Tate
TC
TC and Amber

Titus and Justin
Titus, TC, Tate
Tobyn
Amber and Tobyn
It is so crazy how fast they grow and change. I don't miss having babies, but I sure do miss how fun they are when they are little. I love my boys!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You have handsome boys! I love the last one of Tobyn I could just pinch his cheeks.

Megan B ♥ said...

That face of Tobyn cracks me up -- he still makes it!