Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break, Easter, and other Randomness...

This past week was Easter and Spring Break. I haven't got pictures yet. I forgot the camera and so my mom-in-law took a bunch, but I need to get them from her. We went camping for Easter. We went to St. George area so it SHOULD have been warm. The first couple of days weren't bad, then Monday- Thursday I was told it was a little chilly but the last few were nice. Todd and I had to come home Tuesday, but the older boys stayed the week. They had SO much fun and came home pretty tan! Let me not forget to mention that it was a pretty relaxing week for Todd and I with just the little one home.
I love Easter time and conference. It reminds me of all the things I have to be grateful for. I have my boys, Todd, in-laws, my mom, a place to live, clothes, food, Todd has a job (even if it's not ideal) I have GREAT friends, the gospel, and so much more. I love listening to the leaders of our church it is so uplifting and renews my want to be a better person!
Why is it the decisions that seem to be the best for us are the hardest to make? Todd and I went at looked at a very nice town home in Provo this week while the kids are gone, and we were this < > close to buying it, in fact we went and turned in our bid on Saturday....but wouldn't you know we fasted yesterday and the answer came back that it's just not the right time/place. In fact I need to call the guy today and let him know we aren't going to do it. *sigh* I just keep holding out faith that Heavenly Father has something FANTASTIC for us soon...His soon, or our soon is yet to be determined. So for now life goes on. I am grateful that my mom and grandpa are able to put up with us for so long!
Ok, enough journaling for now. I will get pics soon and post them for my sake, and yours :-)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

good for you! praying about things before making a choice is the best way to do it! too bad it wasnt the answer you wanted.... but you will be happy in the long run because the lord knows whats best! you will be in my prayers!

Matt Melissa & Bennett said...

Good for you guys. Hang in there!