Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HAIR!

My father-in-law always comments when I cut the girls hair that he wishes he had long hair to keep his head warm. So for fathers day I got him some. I glued fake hair extensions onto a stretchy headband and top it with a hat....this is the result...

Pretty sexy....

I think their new initials should be WT!




and a bunch of girls. See now you'll never have to wonder what our girls would look like. LOL!

Tobynina

Brandy Tate

Clarissa Jr.

Tannerina

Wilamina Titus
The only one I didn't get a picture of was TC. I think he was off playing somewhere when the other kids tried on the hair.

I hope Todd had a good Fathers Day. It was pretty low-key but we went up the canyon and ate dinner with his dad. He got a coupons for free car wash, no whining for a day, ect. I am so glad I am married to such a great guy! He sure is a great dad!! And thanks to our dad's who taught us good things and who are such great examples to us. We love you.

3 comments:

from Lanette and Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
from Lanette and Patrick said...

Connie, that is hilarious!!! I guess he won't have to use the snow hats while camping anymore. (I need to remember this in case Patrick needs some help staying warm in a few years.). And your daughters would be adorable!!! Come on, just one more try! ;)

oodlesofoversons said...

LOVE it! Hilarious!! And I hope your prayers and fasting are helping! I would move back to NY in a HEARTBEAT. Good luck with the decision!!