Saturday, June 19, 2010

Todd's Job Interview

I've been waiting to decide if I would post or not about the latest news (no I'm not expecting!). Todd had a job interview with a company called Colgan Air on Wed and Thurs. It went really well. The interview was quite a processes. He left here for New York about 6:00 am on Wed. When he got to NY about 2:30 he stepped off the plane and went straight to the interview. The first day was a logbook check and a written test. The next day started at 8:00 am. He had to do an HR part (like an oral interview) then he had to pass the sim session. He passed all of it.
We are pretty sure he got the job. He was one of the 10 out of 35 applicants that made it all the way through. Now comes the hard part. We are not sure what to do. The plus side is he has a job and it's an airline job. The down side it's in New York (not for sure but most likely) and the pay's not so great. So lots of prayers and fasting to decide what to do.
I wish I felt more relieved, but I just sort of feel overwhelmed. We just aren't sure, but as soon as we know, you'll know.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Eesh. Tough one. Lots of prayers sending your way!

Handsfullmom said...

Oh my, how exciting! My best friend lives near New York -- I'm sure if you go there, it will be an adventure!

Jen Lynn said...

Hey I know a good place you can stop on your way out * If you take 70*

Andrea B said...

It's great that he might have the option! I'm sure you'll make the right decision when the time comes.