Thursday, October 20, 2011

CUB SCOUTS!

Pack meeting was a little exciting in Sept. Tate is officially a Cub Scout! He's SO excited to participate and he loves it! He received his Bobcat award and was welcomed into the pack. He also received several awards for attending Twilight Camp.


Titus is loving scouts also. He received his Bear award at Pack Meeting. He was also "crossed over" into WeBelows. Both boys are doing awesome and it's so fun to watched them get these awards. I don't think I can ever get this kid to smile "normal" for a picture.
I am also in Cub Scouts....yay me (may or may not be said with a little sarcasm). I really don't mind it. It's one of those callings that is a challenge for me because I deal with little boys 24/7, BUT that's Ok. I am happy to serve where I am needed.

No comments: