Monday, October 24, 2011

Our Forest

Behind our house is a wooded. The boys love going out back to build forts and play. I hadn't explored much back there and one day to keep Tanner busy we went for a walk. I was glad I took my camera. It really is pretty back there. No one will ever be able to build behind us because it drops down a ways into a creek.
I will let the pictures do most of the talking:
These little frogs are everywhere near the water. When you walk they jump around like crazy. This one is actually a "big" one. Tanner, Max, and Dad crossing the pipe that crosses over the creek. Another picture of what the kids get to go exploring in. I took several more pictures but I couldn't get them to load. They might have been too big. It was a lot of fun to go look around back there.

No comments: