Monday, December 24, 2012

October and November

I didn't realize until now how many parties we had during the past 3 months! I think we've had one once a month. It's been fun though! Thank goodness for phones and Instagram...without it I would have NO pictures...I don't have many to begin with...

TC was smarty-pants for Halloween...


Tanner was a Ninja....and a darn cute one!

Titus was me-myself-and I. He said it as a joke but we ended up running with it. He thought it was pretty cool.

Ahrgg...Tobyn was a pirate...complete with the tatoo :-)

Todd was a head-less hoseman...sort of...I was a fairy. Too bad you can't tell from the picture :-)

And last but not least...Tate was a Ninja with Tanner.

We had a big Halloween party with a bunch of friends. I think we played "Never have I ever" It was fun to see a bunch of adults trying to out-race each other for chairs. We played Charades again and ate more food. I didn't get one picture....It was fun to see all of the fun costumes though! We really have fun with all our friends in this ward and area!

The boys actually spent Halloween night in UT with Grandma C. They told me they had a lot of fun! This was the first time in 30 years Todd had not been trick-or-treating. We didn't know what to do with our selves! Luckily we have some (more) awesome friends that went out to dinner with us and hung out. It turned out to be a really nice night. The quietest Halloween we've ever had.

Not much happened in November other than I was SUPER busy with hair! I had a client almost everyday. I will NOT complain about it though! I am so happy that so many people trust me with their hair needs. We did have some exciting new additions to the family though! Todd's Sis-in-law and sister were due the same day in November. With it being Nicholes 4th and Heathers 1st we thought for sure the babies would come a month apart...but nope! They came with-in 24 hours of each other. When we went to pick up the boys from UT we were able to see both babies! I was so happy to see each of them just hours old.

Todd with handsome little James Tyler Christensen

And Todd with cute little Zoey Nichole Christensen.


I was a little worried about Thanksgiving...we didn't go home and so we invited anyone who was family-less to come hang out at our house. My cousin David and his wife Celest came with their two adorable boys from Wichita Falls. It was fun to have some family come. A few other ward friends made it over. It was loud, crowded and our stomachs were full of awesome food! I would not have traded it for anything. We loved having every one over. We played games until we were exhausted! I am so thankful to have SO many great friends and family!

No comments: