Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kids and Pumpkins...

This was our 2nd annual Fall Break Pumpkin Painting time. It was a lot of fun. Grandma had about 14 kids in her house painting pumpkins. There was paint flying every where! Luckily they were all cousins. (the kids, not the paint flying)
Tobyn was funny, he knew that we were painting pumpkins, so he was determined to paint the ENTIRE pumpkin. He stood up on his stool just to make sure he was getting the back. TC and Titus went for a more themed looked...I think it was Pokemon...and tate, well, he just did his thing.
I liked hanging out with the in-laws and enjoying a relaxing day. (Once the set up and clean up was done)
After we cleaned up the mess and ate some yummy lunch we went to Nelson Grove park to play. We played and played until we were so tired. It was a fun, full, day. I hope the kids get some good fun memories of times like these to pass on to thier kids.
We look forward to doing this agian next year!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TerriLyn said...

Connie,
You are the cutest mom! I was happy to get to see you at Wal-mart and I totally understand your distress! I just felt bad that there wasn't more that I could do!! I felt hopeless. I hope that your little guy is okay and that your visit to the doctor went well too. Cute family!!!!

Darci said...

Paiit and kids :D Sounds like fun. I love your quote of the week- they always make me laugh!

Megan B ♥ said...

Very very fun! What kind of paint and brushes did you use?