Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Three Years Ago....



3 years ago.... It's been that long? Todd and I were just talking about that this morning. It seems so fast as you watch it go past and yet so long as you look back. Sometimes the other way around..depending on what is going on at the moment. Tobyn turned 3 a few days ago. This was the odd year so none of the kids had huge parties, for his we just ate with the neighbors (what else is new) and then had cake at Grandma's the next day. He got trucks, trucks, and more trucks, oh...and a dino!

He was so funny I would say "Tobyn it's your birthday!!" He would stop look at me then go right on doing what he was doing before. I don't think he gets the idea yet :-) But you know what?! That's ok, I'm not ready to deal with 4 of them understanding that yet. It makes my job a little easier for a while any way.

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Excuse me, but is that a birthday STEAK he is eating? That's hilarious! You definitely understand boys, don't you?