Monday, July 13, 2009

Biesinger Reunion

*I use my blog as a scrapbook/journal and my keyboard has not worked for a few weeks. So warning; there may be a lot of new posts and A LOT of pictures. But when I have kids like these it's hard NOT to put a lot of pictures up :-) *

This past weekend on July 11th was our Biesinger Reunion. I always look forward to these because it is a chance to get to know a part of our family better, it reminds me of a great guy I knew and it is a chance for my children to learn what it means to be a Biesinger, or part of one anyway...maybe it can help explain a little of where their mom gets her cheesy personality!
This year it was up at my cousin Anna's house. We played water games, board games, ate a yummy dinner and sang Happy Birthday to Grandpa Biesinger!

Tanner would stick his whole face in the cake...not JUST a hand or two!
My Grandma and Grandpa!
Oddballs....I mean the picture not the people!
This kid you can call an oddball, but he sure is CUTE!
More oddballs....I still mean the pictures!



He he he...This pictures a little funny one of Titus...
*Another side note: I did TRY to get a close up of Tobyn, but he was so busy running around and playing I couldn't get him to hold still long enough!

2 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

My goodness, you guys have been BUSY!! I'm glad you got so many great pictures!

Carrie said...

Great pictures! I loved reading about your adventures with your family!