Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We HAVE been busy

We have been up to a lot! Our activities include; Camping, Thanksgiving point, a flight to Manti, an unexpected over night stay in Manti, neighborhood bbq and fireworks...I think there is more. But I got a new computer and a couple of days after it was set up, water was dumped on the keyboard so I can't type and upload my pictures of all the fun activities. The new keyboard was ordered today, so as soon as it arrives  I will post all my pictures! (Even if I need to schedule a whole afternoon for it) It needs to be done for your entertainment, as well as journaling, so stay posted! :-)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Yay for computers that work! Mine just got fixed and here I am!!!!

Heidi said...

You have been pretty busy! I can't wait for the postings with pic's.

Megan B ♥ said...

Cute new blog look! And water on the keyboard? Seriously?