Saturday, November 7, 2009

Progress...

So another update about my mom:
She is doing MUCH better. Not home yet, but soon. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday! Fears have died down a little and tubes are all out but She still has a pick line in for her antibiotics and oxygen. She has done really good this past week and has done everything the Doctors ask.
She has been a real trooper. I am glad she is getting a little of her strength back and is breathing a little better and feeling a little better every day! Yesterday was her birthday and even though she didn't make it out (that was our goal) I think she still had a good birthday. LOTS of people came to see her, the boys sang her happy birthday (which I had recorded on my camera), and the nurses even came into her room and sang her happy birthday! So overall not a bad day :-)


2 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

That's GREAT news! Glad she is recovering well and happy she'll be heading home soon!

Jen Lynn said...

I keep thinking about her. And you. That's good news.