Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!

I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking...these are only a few! We had a wonderful Christmas. Todd's sister got home from her mission on the 23rd and so it was nice to visit with her and the rest of the family.
We went to my aunts house for a yummy dinner, talent show, viewing of a Christmas movie to remind us what it is truly all about, and played with cousins. I always look forward to going there every year. Christmas morning was fun. Grandpa came down and opened presents with us. The boys really liked it and we all got a lot of stuff we like!
After the presents we went to Todd's parents house and had a really good brunch with my mom, his fam, and a neighbor. We also really enjoyed that day! We love Christmas because we get to spend it as a family, and bask in the Joy this time of year brings!!!

Todd and I
.
The boys and CJ opening presents at Grandma C's
Todd and his hot sauces...can't wait to try them out!
Jillynny poo...aka Jillynn, and I (I kind of like this picture!)
The big haul...looks like Santa made it this year.
The boys waiting to see if Santa came...They always seem to look a little silly in these pictures. Tanner as you could tell was not too happy to be awake so early. (Even though we made it until 7:30 with every one fast asleep)
The boys Christmas Eve. TC and Titus played their recital pieces and Tobyn wanted in on the fun. It was cute he played about 3 notes.


I never can say how much I enjoy this time of year. I have truly been blessed and am SO grateful that the savior was born and died for us! Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Shannan said...

LOVE the crying baby!! Looks like you had a great Christmas! I still can't tell apart your boys. They all still look so much a like! You look beautiful and happy.