Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rogers Christmas Party.


Every year all of Todd's mom's family gather together to do a Christmas party. Usually we have to get a church because of the 45+ people that come, but this year we crammed into his uncles house. It was crowded but fun. The kids all dressed up and Grandma read the Christmas story. Then we played white-elephant games, bingo and ate yummy food.
It is crazy, loud, busy and a little chaotic but it is worth it! I love this time of year with family and friends. We always had a lot of fun! I can't wait until Christmas Eve with my family.

This pictures made me laugh. TC looks a little out of it.

Some of the "teen" cousins, who not too long ago were the age of my kids...my how they grow!
Tanner was pretty interested in the robot toy. He did sit quietly though.

Nichole, Nic, Mike, and Travis all practicing their "good picture pose". LOL!

Grandma Rogers and all the grandkids, most of them great-grandkids, now.

Tobyn...being the sweet little angel that he is...
The wisemen...and wisegirl (Amber made a cute wiseman)
Grandma C and Todd. Lookin' good!
Have I said how much I love my family? Well....I do!

3 comments:

Shannan said...

My mom and dad have to get a church too! With eleven kids, all married with a total of 46 grandkids we have to!
We got your cute Christmas card. You look so happy Connie. You look beautiful and your boys are all growing up. Looks like it's been a good year. miss ya!

Whitney said...

So cute!!! Looks like a blast! I love our family christmas party too!

haley said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your holidays:) My browser is fixed so I can finally comment again...yay! How is your mom? I hope well, send her my love.