Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

This is the picture that was on my Christmas cards that I sent to a lot of people....
...but I know there are those out there that I didn't get address's from or missed in some other way because, well, for no other reason than I spaced it. To all of you I am sorry. I hope every one had a Merry Christmas. We think about ALL our friend this time of year, near and far, and hope that all of you were able to spend the holiday like we did. Surrounded by good food, good friend, good presents, and most of all good feelings for what this time of year is all about!

4 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

That picture is awesome -- where did you get them taken?

Amy said...

Very cute picture. I hope you had a merry Christmas!

Megan B ♥ said...

Great pic!

Christensen Kids said...

We got them taken in front of a little tinny barn in AF. It was a friend of a cousin that took all our family pictures