Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2010 Family Pics!

So about 1 week ago we had our family pictures taken. My cousin Julie so willingly took us on as a test shoot. I LOVE them! I debated for quite a while on what to wear, I had an idea to take them at an old metal factory with Clarks old Ford. Between the car, the color of the factory, my final choice of color, and Julie's wonderful skills, I think they turned out great!

I don't mean to brag, and all my kids are wonderfully cute, but I think this shot could win a baby contest or two ;-)

Todd and the boys, I couldn't find the one where Tobyn's face is hilarious, but this one is in close 2nd! He smiled so funny!
A beautiful shot of parts of the car. Again, she has a good eye for this sort of thing...
Another picture I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE! I love the whole scene! Just the way Todd is sitting with Tanner...it's just such a great "Dad" shot!
Todd and I

The whole family. I never can quite seem to get all the boys smiling nicely at the same time, but I love their personalities.

Our usual all boy shot. I think this one is just going to be a tradition...
My handsome bunch...I love these guys!
My wonderful mom

I wish I could just post the whole gallery. I think they are all wonderful. I can't wait to have some walls to hang them up on and update the boys individual pictures (those were pretty cute too if I say so) So much better than the yucky school pics (no offense to anyone who loves those!) Thanks again Julie, you did awesome!

4 comments:

Shana said...

These pictures are great! You're right, your kids are so cute.

Whitney said...

These look so awesome!!!

oodlesofoversons said...

AWESOME! I love them!!

Shelby said...

The pictures are awesome! So cute! Love the pic of you and your mom :D You have a great family.