Friday, October 8, 2010

Football and Updates.

This has been our life for the past 2 weeks...and will be until the end of October...

TC's team doing awesome!



Titus's team.

Tate doing a super job!


That's right, 3 boys playing, 2 games a week (each), and at least 1-3 practices a week (each) combine with Scouts and piano lessons! I feel like Tuesday-Thursday we run around crazy and anyone that talks to me on the phone is probably listening to the wind while I stand at a game. It has also been cold this past week, but luckily the rain stops just long enough for the games. I have also been keeping up with Pampered Chef shows and fitting them inbetween all the football stuff. Oh-did I mention Todd is the coach for Titus's team? So he helps with the boys but it's still pretty nuts.
Don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining at ALL. In fact I am really enjoying it. The boys seem to be having a blast with it, and doing well in their games (not that it matter, it's all about having fun right?) Another plus to the whole deal is that TC and Titus's games, despite being at the same time, is that they are playing on neighboring fields. A lot of the time I can plant my self between the two fields and cheer for both! I know it will be crazy when the boys are ALL in sports, but I am actually kind of looking forward to cheering for all the Christensen Boyz.
I am still really enjoying doing Pampered Chef. I have had several shows. I enjoy the "girls" night out and meeting fun new people. I am always taking referrals so if you would like to do a show or know someone who would let me know.
We continue to wait on news from Todd's job. We both feel really good about it. The rumor is it takes a full 4 weeks to hear back and for a phone call to let him know when to get his drug test done. It will be 4 weeks on Monday, and 1 month on the 13th. Our fingers are crossed as we try to wait patiently. Hopefully my next post will be all about the job and a training date...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm excited to cheer for boys sports too!!! Way to go at keeping up with it all!