Friday, October 22, 2010

Notice....

We are moving again, yes again. Call me crazy to move for (hopefully) only 8 weeks. Yes I know it is in a smaller space, yes I know I am leaving friends, yes I know all these things and more. The point is I feel like this will be a good move for my sanity. So....unless your willing pay the gas bill and the bill for my psychiatric treatment after having to take kids down to Provo everyday....and back for Tobyn....and back again....well you get the idea, this is how it's going to be.

Thanks Teresa and Clark for putting up with us for a while.

Just a frustrating day...I'm sure I'll get over it quickly.

4 comments:

Superwoman said...

Well, good luck!

Aaron and Kaime said...

Texas? Is this where you are moving?

Handsfullmom said...

Woo hoo -- you'll be closer to us! Can we have your boys here while you move stuff? Or do you need their help?

Whitney said...

This too shall come to pass. :)