Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tid-bit Tuesday

It's been a while:

Even though I didn't get on the band wagon of 26 days of Thankful stuff, it doesn't mean my heart is any less full.

SO thankful that my husband has a job! Seems like the work is never ending to keep things going.

Grateful for tender mercies. Much needed right now, it's one thing that keeps me going. For example: Not know WHY my sewing machine wasn't working, but that it started working again after a prayer and pleading for one little thing to go right because I might snap.

Thankful for my kids. They are my world, wouldn't know what to do with out them! Ok-maybe a spa or some quiet time, but those thing don't always beat a big smile, a good hug, a "tank you mom" or my snuggling up with them while we watch a movie.

LOVE this time of year. The spiritual, the fun, the family, and all that comes with the wonderful crazy, heartfelt, lovely Christmas time.

Grateful for husband that helps his kids with homework, while their mom updates the blog or does something else.

There's more but my list would go on for days.




No comments: