Sunday, February 26, 2012

longest yet?

I'm not sure I have EVER gone this long with out blogging! What's become of me?! There just isn't much going on.

Life is pretty routine around here. I was called to be a counselor in the Primary Presidency. I am enjoying it. I still have my job of a Den Leader, which I don't mind too much. It's a little crazy at times, but it's a welcome busy. I am still plugging along in school. I am taking Math right now, and (I'd never thought I'd say this) I am liking it. I don't LOVE math and it still makes my head hurt to think about too much. But, compared with the last class, where no matter what I did I could not find a way to please the teacher, this is class is much better.

I enjoy the art classes a ton. I love they way they push me to go out of my comfort zone. So much of it is left to interpretation though, and math is absolute. If you don't do the math right you don't get the right answer. I think it's a welcome change is all. The art will be fun to get back into soon enough.

My hair business has picked up quite a bit and I am really enjoying that. I have enjoyed getting to know others. I especially love getting to know women in my ward. I have a fun time chatting with them when they come over. I have a pretty good non-LDS clientele as well and they are also fun to get to know.

The kids are just being kids. They play, go to school, scouts, homework, play some more. I see them mainly at meals and when they need something :-) They must be growing up a little. TC is growing like a weed! The kid eats me out of house and home and is growing out of his clothes like I cannot believe! He is counting down the days until he is taller than me.

Todd's just busy working. He installed some shelves above the washer and dryer a few weeks ago. I am so glad to have that extra storage space! I keep looking for projects to keep him busy. My honey-do list gets a little long some days, but I figure it's a win-win he needs things to keep him busy and I find them. I sure married a great guy!

The weather has been very spring like, and I can't wait to get out and work on some projects! Spring = color! I need to find some easy ways to incorporate a little color in the house, I have some ideas so I'll hopefully be working on them this week!

I do have a few things I need to blog about. Valentines Day, TC's broken arm, just some fun goings-on etc. I'll work on it, but for now TTFN!

No comments: