Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tanner is 4!

Our fantastic Tanner is 4! I can hardly believe it. He has gotten so big! He says the funniest things now, and he is no longer in Nursery. Our last little one to go into Primary *sniff sniff.

Todd made him an Iron Man cake. Tanner wanted a Super Man cake but we had no luck finding anything to decorate a Super Man cake with but I think this one turned out pretty awesome!


He got Lego Star Wars jammies. He loves them! He wore them all day on his birthday. It was a pretty low-key day, but he had fun.
He also got a nintendo game from Grandma B., a tool set and a ball from Grandma C. I didn't get many pictures of him with those things but he loves them! We love our little guy! He says the darnedest things. The other day he told me that he was married to his friend Kaylee and he wanted to have a sleep over with his friends Kaylee and Caleb. Silly boy!
I can't believe how fast he is growing and there are many times I want to push pause and cherish the little moments a little longer. Happy Birthday guy we love you!

No comments: