Wednesday, May 23, 2012

13 years?!

Todd and I had the chance to escape to Tampa Bay Florida for a couple of days. It was SO nice! Our hotel was right on a beach. We had a little (tiny: no sitting room) balcony, a little kitchenette, 3 swimming pools, a bar and restaurant (we only ordered non-alcoholic drink with our free vouchers and breakfast :) ) We only had one full day there. All we did was relax and do a little shopping. HEAVEN!!

Our view from the hotel:

There are a host of  sports cars that I wouldn't mind driving, but I settled with the Mustang Convertible that we were able to rent while there. On our way to the shopping center (with the top down of course)

Nice view :-)

It was a very fast trip, but it was fun. I wasn't quite ready to come home. I have learned over the years that love does have many shapes and sizes and is a constant change. I have been married to this wonderful man for 13 years. Our love has evolved and been shaped by our experiences. Though the road has been tough at times I wouldn't trade anything we have together or the way the experiences have brought us closer together.


I love you babe! I am so happy to have you as my eternal companion. You mean the world to me. You are the love of my life and that will never change. Thank you for all you do. Thank you for bringing out the best in me. Thank you for your never ending patients. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father. Thank you for being you!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Congrats! It seems like just yesterday I was at your reception!! :)

Katy Wilson said...

That looks like so much fun!! Congrats on the 13 years! That just reminds me how old we are!