Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jump on a plane anytime right?...

Last Friday the boys didn't have school. So I pretended that we could jump on a plane whenever we want and took the boys up to UT for a very fast trip! 

Todd's "little" brother's wife had their first baby a little over a week ago and I got to hold her as much as I wanted! I LOVED it! I love soaking in baby time since mine are getting so big. It's been so long since I have held a newborn. She is a doll. 

Here is the cute little family. Justin, Kaddie and baby Scarlet. 

Such a sweet little baby. 


A proud Auntie!


The other best part of the trip was being able to see Todd's and mine other cute niece and nephews. The kids had a BLAST being able to play with cousins (and aunts and uncles) for a whole day with out any worries. Kady, CJ and Jillynn loved that they got to skip school on Friday so that we could all visit. Even Heather, Tyler and Kim were around so we could say hi.

I was stressed to the max about going. The class I am in now is SO time consuming. I was super worried about getting my homework done. I had a couple of late nights when we got home on Saturday, but it was all worth it. It's been too long since we have seen several members of our immediate family. We will make a trip up in July to visit with all of our other wonderful family and friends. I am sorry we can't squeeze it all in every time we come up! 

No comments: