Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tid Bit Tuesday



It's official we are trampoline owners. I have been wanting to get one FOREVER! Ok...almost forever, for a long time anyway. Todd was out working in the yard and said "I think we should get a tramp." He didn't have to convince me. We looked on Craigslist and found this awesome deal! The kids love it. The nintendo has hardly been on today. The kids are outside, as I type this, playing on it.


I went into a store today and ended up standing in line behind a man with Cerebral Palsy (spling?). MAJOR flash back to my dad! I could hardly believe the flood of emotion that it brought just from standing behind this man. He even got out of a pick-up. It didn't look like the one my dad used to drive, but my dad used to drive one. He even sounded similar to my dad. It took everything in me to not have a huge break down right there in line. I only had a small break down in my car. It's been 13 years, but I still miss him.


I love my husband. He is folding clothes right now. Not many men I know are willing to do that. He cooks, he cleans, he watches the kids, he goes to work, and he rarely complains. I am so happy to have him as my eternal companion. He helps me make the hard decisions in life and that is something that is worth just as much as doing the dishes. He helps with the boys and is a great example to them. I am so glad to have him in my life!


We really live in a pretty place. I miss the mountains, but I really like the beauty that TX has to offer. The drive to pick up the tramp yesterday was beautiful! Todd and I are really happy to live here. We miss things about UT and our family in UT, but we really feel like we are where we are supposed to be.

Summer is coming! The weather has been wonderful for weeks! Only 10 days left of school. No alarms, late nights jumping on the tramp, and swinging on the hammock...lovely! I can't wait!! End of School Party? Maybe.

No comments: