Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday...

Two VERY sleepy people on Friday morning...

I go shopping every year on Black Friday. I sit with all of Todd's family and looking through ads and map out what store we are going to hit first, and second.... then we decide who is going where in which store.
Todd's cousin and I ended up with the wal-mart shopping list. But we had a problem, huge list and only two of us...we needed more man power! So for the first time ever...I got my sweet Todd, to come. He vows NEVER again, up at 2:30 and a bunch of crazy women seemed to be too much. :-)
Thanks to my brilliant idea we went down to Payson wal-mart. It was CRAZY! Usually the stores have maps of where things are going to be out and you can walk around before and put the 2-day sales things in your cart and then stake out and wait for the blitz items. Nope, not this year...at least at payson. We were at wal-mart for THREE hours (I'm usually in and out in no more than 2 if it's out first store...1 if it's not)
Anyway...even though this year had it's some never again's.... I still got some supper good deals and most of my Christmas shopping done. And I am sure I will do it agian next year.


oh- We had a wonderful thanksgiving...It was nice to be closer to home and back with the big family (Todd's immediate and extended family) we haven't done that in a few years.

No comments: