Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Man's Best Friend


Todd and I have talked about having a dog for a long time. We spent many nights talking about what kind it would be when the time finally came. I was always open... big, small, it didn't really matter to me. Todd would always tell me "I need a big dog...something the boys can use as a small horse" He would usually tell me when I commented that I wouldn't mind a small dog "Well I don't want a little dog that I have to put clothes on."


All I can say is look at him now. Max sleeps by him, plays with him, thinks for sure they are BFF!

I think it's cute
(wait, did I just put the word cute on blog that is full of boy stuff?! Yup guess I did!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I want your dog! Hes so CUTE!

Shana said...

I didn't know you had a blog OR a dog. I'm glad you left me a comment, so I can keep up with your family. And Max is adorable!