Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures











I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking. We had a fun Christmas eve with my mom's side of the family, then we had a fun Christmas morning, and then a fun Christmas day... Whew that's a lot of fun. I do have to add...We were short on girls so the ONE got to play Mary the rest...well let's just say we improvised... (take a good look at Todd, he had to be an angel)
It was nice though, the older boys once and a while, would remind us what Christmas is truly about and it was nice to stop and reflect that Christ is the meaning. I always feel super blessed this time of year to have such great family and friends to spend the Holidays with.

3 comments:

Shana said...

I love the picture of Todd as an angel.

Jamie said...

I love that you guys did the Nativity! How fun!

oodlesofoversons said...

Those are some great pictures...Christmas, pudding and the snow. Glad you had a great holiday!