Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some Wii Adventures..

















We have a Wii (had to type it, sounds funny if you say it out loud, go a head I know your trying it right now) Anyway....It's fun to play and Todd ALWAYS beats me at the game...it doesn't matter what it is! So we were playing a basket ball game and I was getting pretty good. I kept beating Todd!! That NEVER happens in the family. Usually TC can beat me.

But this time I had him, score: Me 82 Todd 52...HA! I had done it....."This has to be documented!" I said "let me get the camera!"

But of course he HAD to spoil the fun. I won't say the score it's too much....*sigh* but at least I had him for a while...and the boys had fun watching mom go down...as always.... and we had some good family time...priceless!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Fun!! Go Connie!! I am no good at video games! I love the Wii though!

gunnfam said...

Hi Connie! This is Sherri Gunn, I found your blog on the PHS site and love looking at it!! I can't believe how big the boys are. Life just happens too fast!

Leah said...

I totally love the Wii.. and I think it so much fun you guys can all play! Did you guys get Wii Music?!?!

BTW I love that you guys did the Black Friday thing, next year I am SO in. No matter what!