Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It has begun...




We started a new project. Finishing the basement. So far so good. These pictures are before. Hopefully I can post pictures as we go. We got all the framing done this weekend and the electrical most of the way done, that is being finished tonight. Even though we don't own it is so nice to feel productive with something. It will give us more space and it is fun to watch the process.
We love living here. It is so nice to have a bigger living space! I feel like this was our "break" For so many years I have watched people get good deals, or move into a place that I would think "I would give my left pinkie toe for a place like that" and now years after waiting we have a place that fits us, in a neighborhood that we love. Todd has a job that is stable and the boys are happy in school and with friends.
I just feel so blessed! Life is good.

6 comments:

Cindy Merris said...

Thanks for posting the pics! So many memories are flooding me right now.

Leah said...

I love that your enjoying your new place but I miss you next door! I feel lonely now and since the weather sucks I can't imagine walking even if it's 2 blocks!! We need to play Wii Fit together!!

oodlesofoversons said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. You deserve it!

Handsfullmom said...

Hey, when you're done, want to zip on over and do our attic? =) It looks great; I'm glad you have a good place to live.

Megan B ♥ said...

I'm sooooo thrilled for you guys. ANd I'm so excited for you to have the Project completed. Keep posting pics of the progress!

Carrie said...

What a fun project! That is a great idea to post pictures as the work progresses! We are sure glad that you guys are still around.