Saturday, February 28, 2009

Question of the day...


Why does 57 outside feel so nice and warm, and 65 in my house feel like it's FREEZING?


Why is it so easy to tell others when they are wrong, but so hard to admit when We are wrong?


Why does it take me 1 1/2 hours to clean my house and my kids 1 1/2 min to tear it apart?


Why from the age of 8 or 9 till your early 20's do we know everything and have all the answers, and from mid 20's and on we wish we knew more and had more answers?
Just thinking....

6 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Those are some good questions! Around here, it takes 3 hours to clean the house and 3 minutes for it to be wrecked.

oodlesofoversons said...

Those are good questions...and I know the answer to NONE of them! Sorry!

Katy Wilson said...

oh yes...i like that last one...and when you figure it out...you know where to find me.

Katy Wilson said...

hey...I know what I am making you for commenting on my free give away blog...so I need your address :)

Aaron and Kaime said...

I agree with the hot outside cold inside. Makes no sense and with the kids mess up faster than it takes to clean up- i dont have kids but aaron is just as difficult. :) Good post by the way!

haley said...

These made me laugh; I think I've wondered all those things.