Monday, February 9, 2009

"Hiya!"





My computer has only worked off and on for the past two weeks. I feel totally out of touch :-) But it is working now so I can post pictures of the boys and their Karate class. TC, Titus, and Tate spend their Mondays and Wednesdays at Karate. They kick and punch and yell "Hiya!" for 45 min. They seem to be having a good time and they all come home exhausted. Which I am OK with!
After a couple of rough starts not knowing what "sit like a lazer" means, and squirming while the teacher is telling them about disapline and respect they are understanding the concept. It's fun to watch Tate...my cute sometimes uncoridinated Tate...learn the moves. He is the youngest in the class and sometimes he gets his arms and legs mixed up while doing jump-jacks. TC is the oldest in his class and has fun trying to keep up with another older boy (who punches more like he's boxing rather than Karate, but who am I to judge) Titus is Titus and sometimes is the one that has a hard time sitting still but he picks up on the moves quickley and seems to do really well.
I have had fun giggling with the other mom's in the back. It's fun to watch a bunch of little boys (and one girl) trying to watch and fallow a teacher while watching themselfs in the two full wall mirrors.

6 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

Looks like they're having a great time while releasing some energy! That's awesome ;0)

Megan B ♥ said...

Karate is what I hope to get Kinley into at some point. I took a class at BYU one semester. Don't remember a thing except that it was fun!

Leah said...

Hey that looks like so much fun! I use to love karate when I was their age! I'm glad your computer is back to normal I missed reading your blog!

Handsfullmom said...

What a great activity for your boys! I'm adding your blog to my blog list so I can keep up with you better.

By the way, I blogged about you a while back: http://handsfullmom.blogspot.com/2008/09/im-amazing-but-so-are-you.html (for the record, I do know that Alden is his MIDDLE name)

And just to change the subject, the OTHER friend with five boys? She's now expecting a surprise sixth child -- a GIRL!

Katy Wilson said...

your blog is not too busy...not at all. it is so cute! i love your list of the funny things your boys say! a couple of my other friends have that same thing and it is so cute. where do kids come up with this stuff?

haley said...

We had Tyler in karate when we were in Utah. He loved it and so did I. He learned a lot. I hope you guys are doing well. Do you like the new house?