Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A new house and a new camera...

We have moved...again...I know, I know, again. My aunt once told me she has resorted to putting a post it note next to my name in her address book because my address tends to change so much. But this time we are in the same ward, same school, same HOA even. Just a bigger house. (I couldn't stand to leave my friends!) It is so nice to have the space, although I haven't had much time to enjoy it. I have been cleaning, moving, unpacking, taking kids to Karate (which will be another post BTW), running errands, and other such busyness of life. Hopefully this will also be the last move for a very, very, very long time...I guess it depends on Todd's job, which is a whole other discussion :-)
I think sometimes moving around the corner is even more stress full than moving to another state. For some reason, maybe it's because you figure things are just around the corner so you take smaller trips, but it seems to last forever and I tend to feel like it will never end. Oh-well it's so close to being done. HURRAY! Thank you to friends and family, the help was appreciated!
I would have taken pictures of the move but unfortunately, my camera was broken. But I have a new one now. So I can finally take and post pictures of the boys in Karate, and other cute things the kids have been doing.

6 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

YAY!!!!

Jamie said...

So happy for you!

Amy said...

I'm so glad you stayed in the neighborhood. I'm glad you're almost done!

Megan B ♥ said...

Soooo exciting! I only feel that way because you aren't very far though :)

Shana said...

Congratulations on the move! I hope that you are loving your new place.

Aaron and Kaime said...

you should still post pictures of your new place.