Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday




I love this time of year. The spring feeling that is usually in the air, the warm new-begining feel to everything, Conference time, all of it! I have read so many beautiful posts about this Easter season on many friend's blogs. I wish I has something grad and wonderful to say, but I figure the best I can say say for now is I am grateful for what this Holiday means; the sacrifice, the love,the renewal, the second chance and promise that it means to all of us, and time I have to enjoy it with the ones I love!
Despite the headache of finding Easter clothes this year, I think they all turned out to be a good looking bunch...but again...I am their mom!

3 comments:

Darci said...

They are good looking little boys :D Looks like you guys have been busy and having fun :D We need to have a game nite soon!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Awwwww.... the LOOK so sweet and innocent, heh, heh :)

Carrie said...

Your family looks so cute in their Easter outfits.