Friday, April 3, 2009

Tobyn Funny

Last night Todd and I were in the car with Tobyn and Tanner. We were returning from our 100th or so trip to The Home Depot...and this was the conversation we had.

Tobyn- "Dad!"

Todd-"What?"

Tobyn-"I fauted in my mous!"

Mom- "You farted in your mouth?!"

Tobyn-"Yeah!"

Dad-"You mean you burped?"

Tobyn-"Yeah!"

I thought it was so funny! To get the full affect, think of Tobyn in the back of the van in his brown boots (on the wrong feet), with his big eyes looking at you, all said in Tobyn talk, and nodding his head while smiling! Todd and I just couldn't stop laughing!

*I put it in my quote of the week, but I felt like it deserved a little explantaion

5 comments:

Aaron and Kaime said...

That is so freakin funny!
BTW I came and saw your basement last night and it is looking really good. I really like the rugs you picked.

Bethany said...

How funny! Kids are the BEST!

Amy said...

Hilarious! One time Travis burped and Jamie said, "Daddy pooped!" It was funny.

Megan B ♥ said...

Ha ha! Too true, that is alike a fart in the mouth, isn't it...

Carrie said...

That is so funny. I can totally picture him saying this too.