Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 Things...

My Friend tagged me with this and I thought it would be fun....

The Big 8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:1) Post rules on your blog 2.) Answer the six '8' items 3.)Have fun with it

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1.Phineas and Ferb 2.Deadliest Catch 3. Myth Busters 4. Scooby Doo (originals) 5. House 6. John & Kate plus 8 (when I'm in the mood) 7.Wizards of Waverly Place 8.Johny Test

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Laundry 2. Changed diapers 3. went to the grocery store 4. went to skate night with the kids 5. read with Todd 6. talked to my mom on the phone 7. took a nap 8. made dinner

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Going on my anniversary mini -vaca with Todd. 2. Buying a home 3. Todd getting the flight job of his dream 4.Titus's Baptism 5. Summer time 6. hangin out with my friends 7. Summer time 8.Camping

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Los Hermonos (spling?) 2. Brick oven 3. Red Robin 4. Chili's 5. Olive Garden 6. Italian Place 7 . The little chines place on the corner...don't remember the name 8. Mongolian Grill

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. House, that I own 2. Nice, fast car (preferably with only 2 seats. One for Todd and me) 3. having TONS of granddaughters (sometime...not anytime soon) 4. All of the student loans paid off 5. go to a Sandals resort...or some fabulous vacation in an amazing place 6. have a six pack 7. A nice truck 8. watch my kids grow up and be happy

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Shandail 2.Darci 3. Amy 4. Nichole 5. Melissa 6. Jenni 7. Whoever (insert you name here) 8. Anyone else that wants to play along

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Pheneas and Ferb? Really? LOL!