Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cast off...

So I was driving home with Tobyn yesterday after he got his cast off and this was the conversation:

T- singing and making some loud noises in the background
Mom- "Tobyn, what are you doing?"
T-"I makin some noise!"
M- "Why?"
T- "'cause I have two legs!!!"

Silly kid! He's excited to have it off, but he still limps pretty bad and it still tender. The doc said if it isn't any better by the end of the week, we might need to re x-ray it. So we'll see how it goes. The doctor did comment what a crazy little boys I have because he needed to have it recast from wearing it out!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Awe! So cute! I love the things kids say. Although mine can't talk yet...:-)

oodlesofoversons said...

YAY! Glad he has two legs again!

Heidi said...

Kids can say such funny things Your boys are so cute!