Monday, June 22, 2009

A little late..

I was a slacker this year! Big time! I didn't get anything for Todd for Fathers Day. We were camping and supposed to be gone on Father's Day and with Tobyn's leg I just didn't get around to it.
But because I do have such a GREAT husband who is a TERRIFIC father to my boys I wanted to write down a few of the reasons I love him so much.
-He is always there for the boys. He takes time to play with them, wrestle with them, and listen to their days
-He goes to work everyday to provide for us. He even has worked two jobs in the past to make sure that ends can meet and the boys have what they need.
-He puts up with me and my crazy idea's and moods!
- He helps with any project that is needed around the house and usually the every day chores also...such as laundry and dishes...he is even a good cook!

These are just a few of the reasons I have such a great man! I love him tons! I know you have all heard me say it before and I'll say it again. Love You Todd!!!

1 comment:

haley said...

You guys are a great couple. That is such a nice Father's Day post. I think being a great father is one of the most important parts of being a good husband. We are two lucky cousins!!
Hey, did you guys see grandpa on Father's Day at all? I was wondering how he is doing. I sent him an email and card from the kids but haven't really heard from him.