Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Blog

I am trying out a new thing to motivate me on my exercise goings-on. I have created a blog to journal my happenings (thanks for the idea Amy G.) I am hoping as I record my thoughts and feelings I can motivated myself and motivate others as well.
I am not really sure what I am doing, or how I am going to do it...loose the weight that is...but I will try to figure it out and share any tips I may find along the way!
I would really like to run a 5k (to start) at the end of summer...so maybe blogging will be the motivation I need in order to do it!

Take a look and enjoy....healthymomma27.blogspot.com (I also put the link on my side bar)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'll have to check it out. Speaking of health blogs, mine is sooo out of date. But then again, I've been such a slacker. You're helping motivate me. Thanks! And good luck with the 5K.