Thursday, June 25, 2009

Special Handling

Max got his hair done yesterday. I went to pick him and the bill was $6 more than usual. The nice girl that did his grooming, commented that she had to add a special handling fee, because he was being slightly difficult. (He doesn't like his "skirt" brushed or trimmed) So I paid the fee and asked what I could do to make him a better dog, so next time I don't get that "Special handling fee" (Brush him more would be the answer)

I decided I would like to add a special handling fee for children. If you watch a child that is particularly difficult you can just add politely
"There will be a $7 special handling fee for them today. They didn't want to cooperate. They were a little nippy and tried to pee on me."
Or my dear husband walks in the door and I can say, ever so sweetly,
"Honey, there will be an extra $20 out of your next pay check for me this week. The special handling fee, your children were a little rough."


Hey- Just an idea....But then again, I might go broke!

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! I love it!

Katy Wilson said...

hahahaha...that is good...

Heidi said...

that's just crazy! A fee for that?
at least you could make a joke of it!