Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Boys!

These two handsome guys had birthdays a couple of weeks ago. We didn't do anything big for either one. Dad was out of town on Tanner's b-day, the cute kid turned 3, so I took the kids up the road and got kids meals (for them) for dinner. He got a cool new outfit, a fire truck tent, and a bowling set. He plays with them all the time.
Todd was also out of town on his birthday so we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner the night before. BTW, it tastes the same in TX as it does in UT. The boys were SO excited they got steak! And they knew to order some A-1 to go with those yummy steaks. I wish it were a super big party and stuff for such an awesome man....but maybe that will be next year when he turns 3-0 (shh don't tell him I told you)
I love these guys and they are so special to me. I am so happy that I get to celebrate their birthdays and that they are apart of our family! I love you Todd and Tanner.

*fuzzy pic as usual- taken with my phone

1 comment:

Katy Wilson said...

gotta love the Roadhouse!!