Monday, April 18, 2011

Things I figured out...

Being a mom sure is interesting. I've been at it for 11 1/2 years and these are some things I am just figuring out:

1. I know why mom's embarrass their teenagers- payback!

2. When mom aint happy....no one else in the house is allowed to do anything wrong and could get grounded for no reason.

3. The qualities that I have a hard time with, in my kids, are the ones they got from me.

4. I should have given more credit to my mom growing up.

5. I will never be prepared for my kids to grow up.

6. The list will keep growing....or shrinking depending on the day and year.

2 comments:

FOREVER YOUNGblood said...

LOL, so true. I loved the post Connie. yes and I totally agree with it all. I do get to embarrass Cristie and I love it. :)

Handsfullmom said...

I like #4, and I wish that #2 wasn't true at our house, but sometimes it is. =)