Friday, August 12, 2011

My brain hurts...

I know it's only been a few days, but I feel like I drop into bed at night totally exhausted! My brain is so tired and sore from thinking so hard all day. (maybe it needs more practice :-) ) Anyway, we have looked at several houses, there is very little to choose from in our price range. I've been told that our price range and what we're looking for isn't a bad combo, it's just NOTHING is available.

We did find one in a little town called Anna. It's just like where we are now, but straight east. The commute would be about 10 mins longer for Todd, not that he minds all that much, but still. The plus side would be I do know a couple of very nice people over there and the house is bigger than the one we are in now. It would be almost a whole other bedroom worth of space.

I think Todd and I are just reluctant to want to move from a place we were REALLy trying to make our home. I know that it's not that far away, and not a whole lot will change, other than house, school, ward, friends, etc. But I think mentally we just weren't prepared for a move and now we HAVE to move.

Anyway. I know things will work out, I really do. I just get frustrated that I can't do more to make what I want happen! But I realize it's not always about what we want. I am sure the Lord needs us somewhere else and I'm sure over there the boys can make some more great friends and I can too...


1 comment:

Handsfullmom said...

I had to laugh at this: "I know that it's not that far away, and not a whole lot will change, other than house, school, ward, friends, etc."

In my opinion, that is a WHOLE LOT that will change.

I'm sure you'll weather this storm well and get through it.