Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Moving, but not by choice!

Todd and I took the boys up to UT on Tuesday. The boys were SO excited to fly on a plane again. Flights were packed and I needed and wanted to get up there for Heather's bridal shower. (which I will post about very soon!). We flew into Grand Junction CO. The flight was fun. We flew on EMB 145, a plane that Todd flys. The boys thought it was AWESOME!!!! They kept asking Todd if he could fit in the plane and that Uncle Justin is just too tall to fit :-) I guess they realized dad doesn't fly HUGE planes. lol My mom drove down to Grand Junction and picked us up. We drove the rest of the way to Provo.

I had some business, Pampered Chef, school supplies shopping, and other such stuff to do here so I came home on Friday. The boys stayed in Ut. They are really having a lot of fun! Wish I could say the same....

We came home to an eviction notice on our door because the house we rent is being foreclosed. CRAZY! Where has all my rent gone?! Anyway we call the broker on the card, attached to letter. She said is was foreclosed on Aug 2nd. and if we are out by Sept 8 we get an incentive. We said heck ya!

This is all a really big readers digest version of the whole thing. It's really hard to tell who's telling the truth, who do you give the keys to, how many people do I have to send a copy of my lease to etc....But facts are instead of a couple of relaxing days before I head back to Ut for a very exciting wedding I get to house hunt. blah.

Sad thing is we were really looking forward to making our home here, but I think this is turning out to be a HUGE blessing so we'll go with it. Wish us luck. I will keep everyone informed.

4 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Oh darn! Good luck with the move. I was so sorry to miss the shower on Thursday. Hope to see you at the reception.

haley said...

I'm sorry your relaxing few days didn't work out...that sounded too good to be true! I'm glad it's working out to be a blessing though; good luck! We were hoping to make it to Utah this summer but it looks like we're not going to have time! Maybe at Christmas or next year. Hope to see you whenever it is if our trips somehow coincide!

Megan B ♥ said...

Wh-what? That's nuts! I'm so sorry, but I'm sure you are right that it will all work out really well!

oodlesofoversons said...

That's crazy!!! Good luck house hunting and I hope it all works out for the best!!