Thursday, April 5, 2012

Awards and Puppies!

This amazing kid ^ received an awesome award the other day. Each 9th? week the kids have an assembly for their grade and this time Tate received the Principal Choice Award!!! He has done AMAZING in school this year. He has worked SO hard to get his grades up and get caught up to grade level. He works super hard and with wonderful help from his teacher and tutoring he has made leaps and bounds. His teacher has had nothing but wonderful things to say about him and we are super proud of the progress he has made!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another fun thing that has happened is Max's little "girlfriend," Scruffy, had puppies last night. 3 tiny little things. 2 little brown ones and a little black one. All girls. We are going to get one. I walked down to see the new mam ma and her babies. I took some pictures.

The little brown one the arrow is pointing to is the one we chose, I was leaning toward the black one until I found out they had already promised that one away (?!) So I quickly put my claim in. I think we will call her Sassy.


Probably SUPER crazy for bringing in another puppy, but SO cute and a little piece of Max. How could you pass that up?

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Awe it's like Max is back! So cute!