Thursday, April 26, 2012

Six Flags!

American Eagle had a Six Flags day and we decided to go. It really was a lot of fun! We had some very good friends come with us. We played and played and played some more! I tried to get the camera out and take a lot of pictures, but I was busy riding rides and dealing with kids so.....you can see how well that worked out...

Toward the end we rode the Carousel it was nice and slow so I managed to get a few single pics of the boys:



Todd took the Titus and Tate on a couple of the big rides (that mom would not go on and was glad to have Tanner and Tobyn as the excuse to not ride).



This is the one group shot that I was able to get. Right at the beginning, just as we are getting going :-)

Not sure why not everyone is smiling. lol! I think the kids were just playing and super excited to get going, not wanting their picture taken. Believe it or not, TC was there we also took his friend with us. Because they are near teenagers and not really wanting to hang out with a bunch of "little" kids they went off on their own. I can't believe he's old enough to do that! It's hard to imagine that in a few years I will have several children doing that! TC and his friend were good, we just checked in via cell phone every now and then. I think TC told me they rode the Aquaman 14 time (13 times too many for me!)

We loved it so much (and because we could get them for SUPER cheap) we are now season pass holders. I am pretty sure we will spend a lot of time there!

No comments: