Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter

Oh man where do I start?! We really had a good Easter. We started the holiday by decorating Easter Eggs. The younger boys were looking forward to it. I didn't do as fancy as I did last year. Just used a typical egg-dying kit. Gabby (from up the street) joined in on the fun.



The Saturday before Easter the kids and I were invited to an Easter Egg Egg-straviganza in prosper by the Hurds. It was a fun day. I was a little worried about going with out Todd but the it was enclosed space and the kids just played and played!

They got their faces painted, got to pet some animals (mostly a baby goat and some bunnies), participate in the egg pick up (there really was no "hunt" about it), and hang out with some good friends we haven't seen in a while.

Tobyn as a dog.

Titus hanging out with a couple of the Hurd boys.


TC. It's really hard to get a good picture of him these days. He never holds still!
Tate, me hardy, argg.


Tanner. Getting ready for the fun. He wouldn't go the first time. Until he saw how it was done by his older brothers and then he couldn't get enough :-)



Tobyn petting the animals.



On your mark, get set, GO!



Some of the crowd. Really that is about all the people there were there. It wasn't too crowded and we are glad we went.



Getting ready for the bounce-house.
We really had a great day. I was sad that I never managed to get a picture of all of us in our Easter get-up. The boys sure look handsome and all grown up in their colored shirts and ties! I love this time of year. After a long winter it is always nice to see the sun. Just like this time of year symbolizes.

No comments: